Rousseau Classic NC Mouthpiece - Tenor Saxophone
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
Beautiful Core and More Power – Less Resistance.
The Rousseau Classic NC Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece was developed as a complement to the original Rousseau “R” Series, but it quickly took over as the most popular Rousseau model. When Dr. Rousseau couldn’t find any commercially available saxophone mouthpieces on the market to recommend to his classical students he decided to try and design his own mouthpiece. The R Series Saxophone mouthpieces and now with further refinements the NC Series, were inspired by a mouthpiece that Marcel Mule gave Dr. Rousseau in 1961. It has been designed with an entirely new choice of facings to meet the needs of the world's top performers. Its features include a new rollover baffle to give good projection and a then generous dip in the chamber after the rollover baffle provides a beautiful warmth to the sound. Redesigned sidewalls give an even, centered tone, the symmetrical tip rail gives an immediate response at all volumes and a longer shape provides a more secure fit and easier tuning.
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.