Rousseau Classic Mouthpiece - Tenor Saxophone - Ex Demo
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
This item has been on display and may be showing signs of wear. For more information please contact us at email@example.com.
The E. Rousseau Classic Ebonite Models are designed to meet the needs of the classical performer. They provide a warm centered tone, positive response, and powerful projection.
Each year, more saxophonists throughout the world are discovering the advantages provided by E. Rousseau mouthpieces. The reason is simple: E. Rousseau mouthpieces work. They work because Eugene Rousseau, active throughout the world as a soloist, has transformed the demands of today's performer into precision performance tools. When you purchase an E. Rousseau mouthpiece, you are making an artistic investment. You know that your investment is sound when you consider that all E. Rousseau mouthpieces meet the following rigid standards: (1) a unique, practical design that balances the baffle, sidewalls, and facing; (2) use of the finest quality hard rubber and metal; (3) thorough and exhaustive field-testing prior to manufacturing; and (4) careful inspection of each mouthpiece prior to shipping.
Dr. Eugene Rousseau is a highly regarded saxophone player and educator. A professor of music at the prestigious Indiana University School of Music, Dr. Rousseau has been a featured artist in musical venues around the world. Because he knows what a professional player needs from his instrument and mouthpieces, he designed saxophone mouthpieces to meet every performance requirement.
E. Rousseau Saxophone mouthpieces...state-of-the-art designs from a world-class performer
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.