Akai Professional EWI SOLO
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
THE NEXT GENERATION ELECTRONIC WIND INSTRUMENT
Ready for any setting, EWI Solo fuses all the expressive musical capabilities and control found in traditional acoustic wind instruments with a go-anywhere specification, for the beginner or seasoned pro alike.
PREMIUM SOUND, PERFECT PERFORMANCE
EWI Solo is primed for any performance with 200 onboard sounds - from luscious evolving synth pads to an authentic sultry jazz clarinet, every genre is catered for with an expertly curated catalogue of sounds.
PLAY YOUR WAY
Woodwind and Brass players, there is no need to learn anything new here. At the twist of a dial EWI Solo's interface can be switched to flute, oboe, saxophone and EVI (Electronic Valve Instrument) fingering modes.
A CUSTOMIZED PLAYING EXPERIENCE
Beyond the extensive sound bank, EWI Solo can store your own custom sound creations. Tweak and modify your sound parameters or add effects to sweeten your patches. The power is yours to easily store and recall with ease. Add more layers of expressive with the ultra-sensitive bite sensor-enabled mouthpiece.
Authentic wind-instrument performance and response for the digital era
200 onboard premium acoustic and synth sounds
2+ hours of play time using the rechargeable lithium-ion battery (charging adapter included)
Built-in Speaker calibrated for the most natural sound reproduction experience
OLED display to easy view presets and parameters
USB port for USB-MIDI conneciton and battery recharging
1/4" audio output, 1/8" headphone output
1/8" axiliary input
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.