Meyer Bros Connoisseur Series New York Rubber - Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
THE NEW YORK MEYER IS BACK WITH A BANG!
The Connoisseur Series Meyer Bros New York Alto Sax mouthpiece is a re-release of the famous model that Cannonball Adderley played, right down to the brass retention ring on the shank. The model is available in four facings: 5M, 6M, 7M and 8M. Meyer Bros New York and Mike Smith created the perfect blend of flexible, warm, dark alto sax sound along with plenty of power behind it.
• Material: Ebonite
• Made In: USA
• Chamber: Medium / Large
• Baffle: Slight Rollover
• Ligature: Retro Style Multi-Band Two Screw
• Manufacturing Method: Moulded, hand finished
• Recommended for: Jazz Professionals
"This re-release is an interesting nod to the famous Cannonball model and it certainly seems to go down the path of emphasising the power and bite that good New York Meyers can offer. It seemed sensible to compare it with my own Meyer (which admittedly has been slightly modified) and I found the Connoisseur model to have a degree more edge and snap, but still retained that typical Meyer smoothness that we all know and love. In my opinion, this would make a great lead alto piece." - Jim - Sax.co.uk
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.