Audio Technica ATM350U clip on sax mic
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
- Low-profile design for minimum visibility
- UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Unique violin mount permits unobtrusive placement of microphone between the instrument’s bridge and tailpiece
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Supplied with Audio-Technica’s versatile UniMount® clip, the low-profile ATM350 is an exceptional cardioid condenser microphone designed to clip to brass, reeds, piano, snare, toms, and violin. The microphone offers a crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs. It features an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter and is also equipped with a new in-line power module. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the side and rear for effective protection against feedback.
- Supplied with preamp so all you need is a standard XLR microphone lead to plug into any mixer with phantom power, which most mixers have. These mikes will only function when provided with low voltage 'phantom power' from the sound desk/mixer, please check you have this before placing your order.
Please note- this microphone requires 'phantom power' to function. Though this is standard to the vast majority of modern amps and sound desks it is advisable to check before ordering
ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40-20,000 Hz
LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: –49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
IMPEDANCE: 50 ohms
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
DYNAMIC RANGE: (typical) 122 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 67 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
WEIGHT (MICROPHONE): 14.5 g (0.5 oz)
WEIGHT (POWER MODULE): 81.2 g (2.9 oz)
DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE): 37.8 mm (1.49") long, 12.2 mm (0.48") diameter
DIMENSIONS (POWER MODULE): 92.9 mm (3.66") long, 18.9 mm (0.74") diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTOR (POWER MODULE): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
CABLE: 4.0 m (13.1') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8542 power module; AT8418 UniMount® microphone instrument mount; AT8468 violin mount; soft protective pouch
AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE: STYLE M36
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.