Mighty Bright XtraFlex Duet 2 - 4 LED Music Light
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
Whether you are in the recording studio, at a performing arts center, or in a multipurpose room, the best performance demands the best equipment. The Duet2 LED Music Light enhances one of our most popular models with features that benefit orchestras, bands, and any performers who play under controlled lighting. Two separate flexible goosenecks are outfitted with two LEDs each, providing up to four possible light levels. Offering twice the intensity of the Duet, the Duet2 brightens two to three pages of sheet music. Tap-on power buttons make it easier for musicians to prep quickly for performances. This professional grade music stand light is ideal for those who leave nothing to chance; use the optional AC adapter to keep the music coming, encore after encore.
• Two energy-efficient LEDs per gooseneck cast bright white light
• Durable LEDs last 100,000 hours - no replacement necessary
• Two switches control up to four lighting levels
• Precisely engineered optical grade lens spreads light evenly
• Sturdy padded clip firmly grips music stands
• Base can be used freestanding
• Two flexible goosenecks
• Light easily folds for convenient storage
• Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included) or optional AC adapter (sold separately)
• Optional cradle base (not included)
• 13.5" x 1.5" x 1.75" (Length x Height x Width)
• Product Weight: 3.7 oz
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.