Sakkusu Deluxe Care Kit
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
A brand new high-quality care kit designed by Sax.co.uk containing 8 essential care products for the saxophone. Each item has been specially selected to ensure your saxophone stays in fantastic working order.
Complete with clear instructions on how to use each item properly.
BG Pull Thru (branded Sakkusu) - One of the highest quality most absorbent pull throughs available - It is important to clear your sax of moisture after every playing session to prolong pad life and minimize problems with pads sticking.
I Love My Saxophone - Sax Mitt (branded Sakkusu)- Clever design and easy to use. Use this after playing to reduce the effects of dust and acids from the hands.
Premium Superslick Cork Grease (branded Sakkusu) - Apply a little cork grease to the cork at the end of the sax neck so that the mouthpiece slides on easily.
High Quality HW Neck Saver - This is the fluffy pipe cleaner style item that is simply passed through the sax neck to clear it of moisture.
AWM mpc brush - For good hygiene regularly clean plastic & metal mouthpieces with this brush
AWM reed clip - Use this to securely hold & protect two of your favorite reeds so they are always ready for action!
BG A65S Pad Drier - Great new product from BG to help clean pads and eliminate "sticky pad" problems. Triangular shaped reusable cloths easily slide between pad and tone hole for cleaning.
BG Mouthpiece Patches - Fix one of these self adhesive patches to the top of your mouthpiece to prevent bite marks. Some players also find they reduce unwanted vibrations.
Instructions- Clear instructions with pictures on how to use each item properly.
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.