Selmer Paris Supreme Alto Saxophone - Modéle 2022 - Limited Edition
- Free 12-Point Professional Set-up
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
- Free One Year Checkover
YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY!
The Supreme Modéle 2022 alto celebrates the 100th anniversary of the Modéle 22, the first saxophone to be manufactured by Henri Selmer Paris workshops in 1922.
Produced in a limited series of 641 pieces, in reference to the number of parts needed to assemble it, this new version of the Supreme alto benefits from the same acoustic, mechanical and ergonomic qualities, but is distinguished by a specific, innovative and creative design.
Its stylish design features a completely unique matt dark gold finish which in turn contrasts with various shades of black on the guards, the body-to-bell grenadilla wood medallion, the pads, and the mother-of-pearls. Beyond this one of its stand-out features is the Art Déco style engraving, beautifully evoking Paris during the Roaring Twenties, and showcasing the very distinct architecture that is recognizable around the world. The gold-plated thumb rests, neck receiver clamping ring, and body-to-bell brace complete the finishing touches to this limited-edition series, where no expense has been spared. Each model has its own unique number within the series engraved under the neck receiver.
- A specific ‘Modéle 2022’ case signed BAM
- A Concept mouthpiece with matte black chromed cap and ligature
- A grenadilla plug with brass ring engraved ‘Modéle 2022’
- A soft cloth specifically shaped to the case with the engraving pattern
- A body swab with the engraving pattern
- A neck swab with the engraving pattern
- A cork grease stick with the engraving pattern
- Dark gold matte lacquer finish
- Matte black chromed octave key and guards
- Gold-plated thumb rest, thumb hook, and neck receiver clamping ring
- Gold-plated body-to-bell with a grenadilla wood medallion
- Specific engraving ‘Modéle 2022’
- Black mother-of-pearls
- Black leather pads without rivets
- Brushed lacquered wave-shaped resonators
- Limited edition number engraved on the neck-to-body connection
- 3-year extended warranty
- Concept mouthpiece
- Supreme ‘Modéle 2022’ case
- Grenadilla plug with brass ring marked ‘Modéle 2022’
- ‘Modéle 2022’ specific accessory line
Having only just found out about this instrument a few days before its worldwide release I find myself once again in a position witnessing further history unfolding! The same thing happened when Selmer unveiled the new Supreme, and now this limited run (641 pieces sound a lot, but believe me, these will get snapped up!) of a 100th-anniversary model. It really doesn’t get bigger than this. Brace yourselves though, this is not a cheap sax! It is a Supreme with all the bells and whistles attached and will surely appeal to those players who have an absolute passion for saxophone history. I can’t wait to get my hands on one in the days to come!
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
12 point pro saxophone set-up included
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.