Vent Vine by Key Leaves - Alto Sax
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
Prevent pad rot and keep your saxophone cleaner with Key Leaves Vent Vine!
Look at your saxophone and notice how all pads above the left hand are closed after you play. That traps wet bacteria against the pads and tone holes to rot. That nastiness in the sax also drips down onto the left hand keys making them sticky.
- Totally prevent palm key sticking from High D and up
- Reduce rot and metal corrosion on your sax tone holes
- Premium daily care or long-term storage
- Safe on all finishes, Soft-touch Nylon
- Designed & Made in U.S.A by saxophonists
- Add a GapCap for increased air flow from the top and sides
- Our patented technology safely open the pads from Palm High D and up so they air dry clean and pad leather stays soft and healthy.
The Vent Vine is a favorite care tool of classical saxophone master Timothy McAllister, studio pro David Halliday, L.A. Philharmonic saxophonist Chika Inoue, saxophone repair specialist Brennan Lagan, and many more
Please note: Vent Vines are sized to fit your unique model of Alto or Tenor saxophone. Vent Vine extends pad life but will not resurrect dead pads. Replace torn, moldy or rotten pads before use for best results. PAD NOTICE: Your sax must have resonators or rivets in the pads from high D up to be compatible with this product.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.