High Quality, Low-Cost Saxophone Hire
Do you dream of being able to play the sax? Well, it’s easier than you think! From just £25 a month, we will supply you with a brand new, top-quality student saxophone with everything you need to get started. Not sure which model to begin with? No problem! Follow this link and read our guide on buying your first saxophone.
Hire to buy - Pay no more than the original price!
Our simple and low-cost hire-to-buy scheme lets you try a sax at home without a long-term financial commitment. You pay just four months in advance and receive a brand-new sax and accessories. After 4 months you can return the instrument at any time and the agreement is canceled. Keep hiring and the instrument is yours at the end of 18 months and you will have paid no more than the original cash price.
Brand new and professionally set up
We only hire brand new saxophones. All instruments are quality assessed and set up upon arrival into our workshops. Once a saxophone is hired it's then checked again prior to dispatch by our expert team of dedicated engineers.
- Try Before You Buy
- Easy Monthly Payments
- Free 12-Point Professional Set-up
- Brand New Saxophone
- Over 18 years of age
- UK resident, living at current address for more than 12 months
- Steady source of income
We operate a fast and simple hire process. Simply complete the following steps and await our call.
- Complete form below.
- Upload a recent proof of address (or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Upload a copy of a valid photo ID (or email to email@example.com)
- Press continue and set up a direct debit instruction (setup for further payments).
- Await our call where we will take payment for the hire and a £12 delivery charge.
- Sit back, relax and wait for your saxophone to arrive.
Original price £629.00Current price £589.00| /
Perfect for students looking for their first quality saxophone Trevor James 'The Horn' saxophones have been winning awards since their introductio...View full details
Perfect for students looking for their first saxophone. Trevor James 'The Horn' saxophones have been winning awards since their introduction in 19...View full details