Buffet 400 Series Alto Saxophone - Gold Lacquer
- Free 12-Point Professional Set-up
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
- Free One Year Checkover
A higher grade first or step up saxophone to help you on your way
The Buffet 400 Series has been one of the teachers favourites for decades and will provide years of excellent performance for the beginning & advancing saxophonist.
The 400 Series saxophones are beautifully hand-engraved and built to a high quality by Buffet, one of Europe's leading woodwind makers. With keys up to high F# and even response across the registers, the 400 Series has good intonation and tonal qualities for jazz or classical performance.
The specification includes:
• Hand engraving on key cups, bell, bow, body and neck
• Pisoni pads with metal resonators
• Double arms on low C, B, Bb keys for better feel and stability in low register
• Reinforced spatula bracing
• Ribbed construction
• Deluxe backpack style case
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Gold lacquer
• Key Touches: Mother of Pearl
• Neck: Buffet
• Engraving: Bell, bow, body, neck & key cups hand engraved
• Case: Buffet deluxe back-pack style case
• Mouthpiece: Buffet plastic
• Made in: China
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a Year
• Recommended for: Students
For decades, every time a new student walked through our doors, they would have a list of two or three saxes recommended by their teacher and Buffet was always one of them. This latest incarnation lives up to that reputation, even though the price has increased significantly which may rule it out for some beginners. The good news is that the quality and specification have also increased so now this a sax that many would consider an intermediate or "step up" model that many experienced players would be happy with. Phill (Sax.co.uk)
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
12 point pro saxophone set-up included
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.