Yanagisawa SWO10S Soprano Saxophone - Silver Plated
- Free 12-Point Professional Set-up
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
- Free One Year Checkover
The first in the series of Yanagisawa’s Elite range
This silver-plated brass model contains the new tonal possibilities of a stronger core tone and focussed sound. The response is superb and the intonation is perfect. A top-notch professional soprano sax!
This SWO10 silver-plated brass model is an instrument for the accomplished player. It delivers a superb tonal range with an unmistakably darker edge thanks to the fine brass body, and it also benefits from the WO series re-engineered bore and toneholes, and re-sourced and redesigned core brass material. This model also has many upgraded features exclusive to the WO series such as newly designed Front F Keys, Ride Side Keys and Right Pinky Key.
• Material: Brass, Silver Plated
• Finish: Silver Plated
• Key Touches: Mother of Pearl
• Neck: Yanagaisawa straight and curved neck
• Engraving: Elaborate Engraving
• Case: Fabric Covered, Woodshell case with outer pocket and Backstrap
• Mouthpiece: Yanagisawa Ebonite
• Made in: Japan
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a year
• Recommended for: Advancing students, professionals
• Recommended for: Jazz Professionals
"Yanagisawa have really done a superb job here – having always enjoyed playing on the 900 series models, they’ve gone one step further and changed the bore specification such that there is an extra focus and distinguished core in the sound. From the player’s point of view, it’s really easy to get into this sound-world and start shaping your music effectively. The brass gives me a nice overall warmth in tone, while the response is immediate and very clean. The two necks give you options for the playing angle, and you may also notice a subtle difference in the way they each play" - Jim (Sax.co.uk)
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.