Returns Policy - Web Orders and Telesales
RETURNING PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM OUR WEBSITE
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
You must notify us of your intent to return an item before doing so. You can do so by contacting us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (01892 662533 opt 1).
All returns must include a covering note bearing your name and contact details. The preferred method is to print and complete our Returns Document.
Saxophones should always be returned to us in their original case and a sturdy cardboard box, with sufficient packaging (2-3cm) to distance the exterior of the case from the inner walls of the box and reduce movement inside.
- You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
- It is also the customer's responsibility to meet any shipping and import/export charges. This includes charges for the outbound and return shipments. If you refuse delivery of or fail to collect a shipment we have sent you, you will also be liable for the above costs incurred.".
Please allow up to 10 business days for your original payment method to be credited. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
RETURNING HIRED INSTRUMENTS
Hire agreements are pre-paid 4 months in advance and can be only be cancelled before the full 18 month term has elapsed. The contract will not be terminated until after the end of the month in which the instrument is safely returned to us.
Hired instruments can be returned in person to either of our branches (Sussex or London) or via a fully insured and tracked courier service. Please also enclose a covering note bearing your name and contact details, and stating that it is a hire return. If you do not have the means to return the instrument yourself then please contact us for quotation for courier collection.
Whichever means you choose for the return, saxophones must always be returned to us in their original case and a sturdy cardboard box, with sufficient packaging (2-3cm) to distance the exterior of the case from the inner walls of the box and reduce movement inside.
Please note that hire charges up to and including the month of return are non-refundable. You must not cancel your direct debit until all payments are met and the cancellation has been authorised by Sax.co.uk.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT
1, COURTWELL BUSINESS PARK
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at email@example.com or 01892662533.