Roland AE-10 Aerophone Digital Wind Instrument - Black Graphite
- Fast Worldwide Delivery
- Award Winning After Sales Service
A digital wind instrument with traditional sax fingering and flexible onboard sounds
The large sound selection recreates saxophone models from soprano to baritone, plus wind instruments like clarinet and trumpet, string instruments, and even synths. With built-in speakers, battery power capability, and DAW connectivity, the Roland Aerophone AE-10 is the versatile, play-anywhere choice that supports you in every musical scenario.
Seasoned players will feel instantly at home with the familiar saxophone fingering system, responsive SuperNATURAL sounds, and a breath sensor that reacts like your favorite acoustic horn.
- Mouthpiece features a sensitive breath sensor with a reed structure for friendly playing feel and control over techniques like vibrato and pitch
- Roland’s proprietary SuperNATURAL sound technology reproduces the subtle tonal nuances produced with dynamics and articulation
- Realistic and expressive saxophone sounds include soprano, alto, tenor, and baritone, all instantly transposable to any key with no fingering stress
- Wide variety of additional acoustic sounds include wind instruments (clarinet, flute, and trumpet) and string instruments (violin)
- Roland’s latest synth sounds onboard, optimized for breath control
- Onboard monitor speakers and headphones output for playing anytime, anywhere
- Battery operation (6 x AA) for up to seven hours of continuous play
- Easy connection to a computer DAW via USB
- Input for connecting a smartphone or music player for playing along with backing music
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 TO UK MAINLAND
FAST & FULLY INSURED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Goods purchased online can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.