Sakkusu - Alto Saxophone - Deluxe - Ex Hire (Grade A)
- Free 42-Point Professional Set-up
- Fast Worldwide Delivery
- Award Winning After Sales Service
- Free One Year Checkover
Save yourself some money, buy an ex-hire!
May show signs of light use and is in full working order.
Fully set up and checked by our technicians prior to dispatch
Alto Saxophone by Sakkusu - Deluxe Details:
We have now introduced brand new premium Sakkusu alto saxophones into our range. These new models represent incredible value for money – each sax has a solid construction, comfortable key layout, solid intonation, and a pleasant and full-bodied tone. We also include a Yamaha mouthpiece in the package, enabling the player to channel a clear and free-speaking tone through their new instrument.
• Solid construction and mechanism, comfortable key layout
• High-Quality Pisoni Pads
• Top F# key. This extra top note was introduced on most saxes in the 1960s and most teachers recommend it.
• Red brass with gold lacquered keys. Easy to clean and looks beautiful.
• Yamaha mouthpiece (with cap & ligature). Widely regarded by teachers worldwide as the best model for students.
• Hard but lightweight case with outer pocket.
• Tuition material. Learn at your own pace at home.
• Neck strap, 2 x reeds, lacquer cloth, cork grease and mouthpiece patch.
• Material: Red Brass
• Finish: Gold lacquered keys
• Key Touches: Simulated pearl
• Neck: Sakkusu
• Case: Sakkusu hard shaped black case
• Mouthpiece: Yamaha Mouthpiece
• Made in: China
• Free professional set up and free check over within a year
• Recommended For: Students
This new premium model within our Sakkusu range demonstrates quality throughout and represents true value for money. Even at its modest price-point it features many of the qualities that you see in professional-level brands: underslung octave mechanism, double key arms on lower keys, and red brass material giving added warmth and projection. The included Yamaha mouthpiece with this material gives a lovely sonority; I found the mouthpiece positioning on the cork needed to be 60% down in order to obtain the correct tuning point and demonstrate its excellent intonation. The mechanism is solid and the keywork feels fluid and very accessible under the fingers. I think this sax is going to be a classic for years to come! - Jim@sax.co.uk
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 TO UK MAINLAND
FAST & FULLY INSURED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Goods purchased online can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
FREE 42-POINT PRO SAXOPHONE SET-UP INCLUDED
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at SAX, we know that when you buy an instrument, our pro set up is absolutely essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum performance.
Furthermore, we offer an exclusive benefit to our customers. Any new saxophone purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.