Yanagisawa Metal Mouthpiece - Baritone Saxophone
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
An all-round jazz favourite from the beginner to professional player
The Yanagisawa metal mouthpieces are made in Japan and like their saxophones are built to the highest degree of precision and quality. With their versatility and playability they have become a mouthpiece of choice for many professional and amateur players.
Some metal pieces can be very one-dimensional in sound they produce which gives you little flexibility in developing your own personalised sound. The metal Yanagisawa mouthpieces separate themselves from other because of the amount of tonal colours that can be produced. These pieces seem to work exceptionally well on the baritone; they blow freely and you can hit the more difficult low notes a lot more easily. I found you can get a real fatness to the sound that really enhances the overall presence of the baritone and this accentuates the low-end sound. This piece is very powerful as well so you can really cut through; and the notes come out clearly and un-muffled which can be a problem on the baritone sax. One of my favourites for the baritone sax as it’s easy to play and helps produce the sound and clarity that you need as a baritone player. Dom@sax.co.uk
• Made in Japan
• Silver plated brass
• Square chamber
• Low baffle
• Metal ligature & plastic cap
• CNC machined
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.