Rovner Star Series Ligature
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
New inexpensive model supplied with cap, to fit standard hard rubber (ebonite) alto & tenor mouthpieces. It can be used with the screws on the top or bottom of the mouthpiece and turned inside out to create 4 different responses.
•Exceptionally resonant and free-playing
•Superior resonance helps ensure solid intonation
•Flexible, durable...almost indestructible
•Easy to install, even for inexperienced players
•Serious performance at an amazingly low price
•Made in the USA!
If you have bought one of the new Theo Wanne "Water" mouthpieces, these are slimmer than other plastic mouthpieces and require the "Alto Metal" size ligature.
Who Plays it?
The value-priced Star Series is for any player seeking the ultimate in resonance. Its price belies its ability to deliver warmth and expression for even the most discerning jazz or blues player in an intimate acoustic setting. The Star Series enhances the inherent qualities of the instrument and mouthpiece without "coloring" the tone. It bathes the player in resonance, offering excellent feedback especially to the developing player with an immature embouchure, helping to improve intonation and enhancing the playing experience. To the jazz player, the Star Series offers pleasure...to the new player it offers fun!
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.