Rovner Versa Saxophone Ligature
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
The most advanced Rovner ligature.
Designed in collaboration with Eddie Daniels, it represents the greatest leap forward in performance. Experience, an unparalled feeling of complete control and ease of performance.
Supplied with two different metal inserts.
Supplied with cap
•Repositionable flaps and cradle with inserts that can be configured to produce six different tones
•Rewards the player with a big, rich sound
•Complete tonal control
•Accurate intonation through all registers
•Flaps may be arranged asymmetrically to accommodate irregular reeds
•Includes a Rovner cap
•Made in the USA!
Who Plays it?
The variable Versa is the high-performance predecessor to the Next Generation Versa-X. Jazz and classical players alike appreciate the Versa's ability to personalize their sound. It is ideal for the player seeking to fine-tune the ligature's responsiveness and tonal qualities.
Choosing The Right Size
If you have a standard sized hard rubber or plastic mouthpiece (such as a Yamaha 4C or Selmer C*), you will want to select the following sizes:
- Soprano = V-1RVS
- Alto = V-1RL
- Tenor = V-2R
- Baritone = V-3R (except in the case of Vandoren V16 and other slimmer style baritone mouthpieces)
If you have bought one of the new Theo Wanne "Water" mouthpieces, these are slimmer than other plastic mouthpieces and require the "V-1MA" size ligature designed for metal alto mouthpieces.
Please Note: Despite Rovners extensive list of options, there are occasionally mouthpieces where the correct size is not immediately obvious. This is particularly true of baritone and bass mouthpieces, which can vary in size considerably depending on make. If you are at all unsure about which ligature would be best for your mouthpiece, please get in touch via email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you!
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.