Rovner Versa-X Ligature for Ebonite Saxophone Mouthpieces
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
•Dark, rich, focused, versatile
•Repositionable flaps and a newly-designed, high-grade metal alloy cradle provide tonal versatility
•Our darkest ligature when the flaps are positioned over the cradle
•Exposing the cradle to the reed adds brilliance and presence while maintaining a rich, centered core
•Allows the player to explore an enhanced tonal spectrum
•Incredible evenness of scale and locked-in intonation
•Projection and control through every register
•Flaps may be arranged asymmetrically to accommodate irregular reeds
•Includes a Rovner cap
•Made in the USA!
Who Plays it?
The groundbreaking Versa-X is for any serious player seeking the ultimate in a high-performance ligature with universal appeal. Its performance-enhancing attributes shine in any musical setting. Classical players most often choose to cover the cradle, but for those times when acoustics are poor, or when the orchestra is overpowering the soloist, exposing the cradle offers unexpected benefits. Conversely, jazz/rock/blues players performing in amplified settings generally prefer an exposed cradle, but when the setting is intimate or a ballad is on the set list, a covered cradle offers added warmth for soulful expression. Finally, the Versa-X received a "Best Tools for Schools" honor at NAMM '12. High school and college-level players are thrilled with the Versa X's ability to take them from the football field to the concert hall with a simple flip of the flaps.
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.