Otto Link Ebonite - Soprano Saxophone Mouthpiece
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
THE Iconic Saxophone Mouthpiece
Coleman Hawkins, Stan Getz, John Coltrane, what did they all have in common? They played on Otto Link Mouthpieces of course! Since the late 40s Otto Link have been the go to mouthpiece for that quintessential full bodied saxophone sound and that remains the case today. The minimal baffle and large chambered design is curated to help you create an open and warm tone, giving you the best platform to develop your sound without the mouthpiece getting in the way. The Ebonite Soprano Tone Edge is synonymous with giving you that velvety smooth tone and has to be your first port of call when looking for your first professional mouthpiece.
• Material: Ebonite
• Made In: USA
• Chamber: Large
• Baffle: Low
• Ligature: Basic Two Screw Ligature
• Recommended for: Developing Student, Intermediate and Professional Players
One of the classic designs. Rich toned, flexible- ideal for most forms of jazz and blues playing. A good broad response across the entire horn. An excellent choice for an upgrade from a student 'piece. Jules@sax.co.uk
"I can see why this mouthpiece has been enjoyed by all standards of player for so long. It's so easy to play with an even response from top to bottom. It may struggle in a loud big band solo but it's great for players who want a warm sound without having to sacrifice projection. It also has great overtones which immediately pop out when you want them to." - Paul firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.