Otto Link Metal - Baritone Saxophone Mouthpiece
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
Otto Link 24k gold plated metal mouthpieces combine gleaming good looks with the rich sound quality of a larger bore rubber mouthpiece for exceptional style and sound. A wide selection of facings offer superior tone quality and projection with complete control, making Otto Link a top choice of professionals.
The popular Super Tone Master-bell metal Otto Link tenor sax mouthpiece has been selected by artists for over 50 years to capture and hold professional quality sounds.
Otto Link Mouthpiece
Otto Link started as a repair technician in the William S. Haynes flute company in Boston, Massachusetts, in the 1920s. In the early 1930s he moved to 117 West 48th street in New York City to start his own mouthpiece business. During the 1950s he briefly moved to Freeport on Long Island, NY, before moving his business to Pompano Beach, Florida in the late 1950s. He later sold the company to Ben Harrod who continued to produce and hand finish mouthpieces under the Otto Link name during the 1960s/70s. Today, Otto Link mouthpieces are produced and distributed by the J.J. Babbitt company in Elkhart, Indiana.
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.