Guardala FatBoy MBII - Tenor Sax Mouthpiece - FiberCarbon
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
GET THAT CLASSIC MODERN BRECKER SOUND, BUT WITH EASE AND RESPONSE OF THE NEW LIGHTWEIGHT FIBERCARBON TECHNOLOGY! A POWERFUL YET NUANCED MOUTHPIECE NOW ON THE SCENE.
Introducing a new material to the world of mouthpiece technology, this FiberCarbon mouthpiece (Mix of Fiberglass and Carbon) is designed to resonate extremely freely, whilst giving the player the physical feeling of the original mouthpiece which it is based upon. This MBII has all the playing characteristics of the MBII but the sound is a little less direct, while maintaining a high resonance and response. It also has an innovative booster system offering more balance and precision overall.
• Material: FiberCarbon
• Made In: Hamburg, Germany
• Chamber: Medium-Small
• Baffle: High
• Manufacturing Method: CNC machined in Hamburg
• Recommended for: Modern jazz
"Nadir has created another beautiful Classic here. His Guardalas, or his own twists on them, always produce the most responsive and resonant sound you could ask for. This mouthpiece really feels like it delivers the same energy as a standard metal MBII; however if you prefer the non-metal feel in your mouth, and in my opinion a slightly more veiled tonal characteristic, this mouthpiece is well worth considering. If anything, the response is more immediate, most likely due to the lightweight nature of the material." - Jim Cheek - Sax.co.uk
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.