JodyJazz Super Jet Soprano Saxophone Mouthpiece
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
MORE EDGE, MORE POWER, MORE ALTISSIMO. THIS IS THE RECIPE FOR THE BRIGHTEST OF ALL JODY’S MOUTHPIECES
The Super Jet does exactly what it says on the tin – it goes like a jet! With an extended and high baffle, this piece delivers a rich, vibrant and bright tone. The air resistance is low and the sound ‘pops’ and articulates with ease. Perfect for R&B, pop, rock and soul.
This extract from Jody’s website sums up the piece very nicely:
"The SUPER JET is a very contemporary sounding mouthpiece with many characteristics we have not offered in our range up until this time. It’s going to give you more power, more edge and more altissimo. But as with all of our mouthpieces it is beautifully free blowing with enough bottom in the sound to make it more versatile than many mouthpieces in this category of small chamber pieces. Super fun to play, anyone who likes plenty of volume and cutting power will love this series."
• Material: Brass Silver Plated
• Made In: USA
• Chamber: Small
• Baffle: High
• Ligature: D’addario H lig and cap included
• Manufacturing Method: CNC machined
• Recommended for: Jazz, Rock and Funk
"This shiny little soprano piece looks like it should strip paint from walls, but the reality is somewhat different. It’s bright, but it is a full brightness with joy and character to the sound. It never gets shrill or edgy and has an underlying smoothness. And it’s also extremely free blowing, which makes it fun and satisfying to play. This is a great option to go for if you can’t quite afford the DV or another brand’s premium-line pieces." - Jim - Sax.co.uk
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.