Lawton Metal Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
World-famous alto mouthpieces hand made in the UK by Jason Lawton
As you can see there is a large choice of options with a Lawton mouthpiece so you will have to wait a few weeks for yours to be individually made. Is it worth it?..........YES!!!
Lawton Saxophone mouthpieces have gained a very respectable name from players around the world. They have always been made from the best possible materials, e.g. the stainless steel mouthpieces made from surgical stainless steel, the highest quality available today, and the ebonite mouthpieces machined from a solid bar, thus ensuring that the mouthpiece you buy today is still the same mouthpiece you are playing in years to come.
With names like Johnny Dankworth, Ron Hollowday, John Williams, Frank Foster, Alberto Pinton, Dave Bishop, Vinny Golia, Tim Price, James Carter, Greg Banaszak, Ernie Watts, Rickey Woodard, Gary Barnacle, Don Braden and Sonny Rollins using Lawton mouthpieces, maybe its time for you to find out why these players use Lawton
Supplied with Lawton ligature & cap
Plain: Large chamber, low baffle for a big dark tone, ideally suited for Orchestral, classical and Jazz playing
Model B: Medium chamber and baffle for brilliant full tone. Specifically designed for projection (big band work and Jazz playing.
Model BB: Medium chamber and high baffle for maximum power and edge. Ideal for Jazz rock and producing harmonics.
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.