Selmer (Paris) S90 Mouthpiece - Baritone Saxophone
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
The S90 can be considered the most universal mouthpiece. Producing a very direct homogeneous sound with great flexibility and suppleness, this mouthpiece will meet the needs of both students and professionals alike. An efficient and responsive mouthpiece it produces excellent high notes. Being stable and reliable, the S90 is naturally appropriate for Classical playing.
Tip Opening Guide
170 = 1.85mm
180 = 1.95mm
190 = 2.05mm
200 = 2.15mm
Selmer Paris Mouthpieces
Selmer Paris mouthpieces have been the gold standard for several generations now. The reason is their consistency, their ease of playability, and most of all, their unsurpassed tone quality. What you will find in each mouthpiece series is the characteristic Selmer Paris sound-beautifully warm and sculpted with a sweet centre. Articulation is easier, dynamic range is increased, and maximum expression is allowed on these incredibly stable mouthpieces. There is a Selmer Paris mouthpiece for every type of playing situation.
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.