Balam Leather Saxophone Strap
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
This innovative neck strap is the perfect hybrid between a strap and a harness, taking the best of both worlds! At the core of its design it utilises two Aluminium strips which can be shaped to suit the player’s physique, perfectly following the contours of the shoulders and chest. As a result of this all the weight is completely removed from the back of the neck and evenly spread over the shoulders and chest instead.
If you suffer from neck pain or simply don’t like the feeling of having constant pressure on the back of the neck then this strap is for you! Beautifully handmade in Korea, the strap features premium full grain leather (or imitation leather depending on your selection) straps with antiqued cast brass fixtures. Not compatible with Curved Soprano
Strap includes velvet travel bag, and can be stored in most saxophone bells
Patented in the USA, Japan, Korea, EU, China & Russia
* Removes all weight from players neck providing huge relief.
* Very comfortable fit and adjustable to different body shapes
* Eco-leather and Leather models available
* Tutorial video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB9LUfs2Tag&t=3s
* Leather version is delivered in velvet travel bag
* Metal hook covered with a plastic tube to prevent damage to the saxophone hook ring
* Wide metal sliding hardware (allows easy adjustment while playing
From my first go on this strap I was simply bowled over by it! I have since purchased one and use it permanently when playing tenor sax, whether I’m gigging, practising, or making videos! I have always found it incredibly uncomfortable playing tenor with a regular strap – and I would go as far as saying that is bad for one’s physical health – however, this new design is revolutionary. It removes the discomfort and ‘faffyness’ factor from traditional harnesses by having none of those fiddly side connection straps and instead uses a design that perfectly aligns with the shape of the player’s shoulders. After a little experimentation with the shaping of the underlying aluminium strips I soon found the perfect setting for me and I’ve not looked back ever since. The antique brass fixtures also look great when you’re playing an unlacquered sax! Jim Cheek
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.