Jazzlab Saxholder Pro
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
The latest Saxholder from Jazzlab is here!
The traditional sax strap or sax harness transfers the whole weight of the instrument to the neck. By the time many performers complain of chronic neck pain, there may even be damage to the cervical spine. saXholder is a new, patented three-point support system. The whole weight of the sax is transferred onto the two padded shoulder handles with assistance from the abdominal rest.
Not compatible with Curved Soprano
- transfers the entire sax weight evenly to both shoulders, no stress on the neck
- can be put on by one hand in seconds
- saves space, smaller than a sheet of paper when folded
- is very comfortable when sitting or standing, since it does not slip away
- looks great, especially designed for both men and women performers
- is a high-tech product that uses aircraft and space travel materials: made of Kevlar ® and aircraft aluminum.
- can be set quickly and easily: swing both shoulder handles up, pull out the telescopic slide, rotate the abdominal rest, ready.
- developed in Switzerland
- made in the European Community
What the pros say
Paquito d’Rivera, saxophonist and clarinetist, about saXholder: “It works just great!!”
Benny Golson, saxophonist, composer and arranger: ” The saXholder is what I’ve been waiting for. No more pressure on my neck. No more messed up shirt collars. No more sweated saxophone straps”
Chico Freeman, saxophonist, composer and producer: “The saXholder finally brings the best of two worlds together, the freedom of movement from a neck strap with the weight distribution of a harness and it looks good when you are wearing it”
Bob Sheppard, saxophonist: “This amazing engineered saXholder device works better than any harness I have tried. The horn feels like it’s floating, very comfortable, natural and easy to use. Besides making the saxophone feel light as a feather, the saXholder has other positive side effects, including better posture and diaphragm breathing.”
Sergio Flores, Sexy Sax Man, saxophonist, about saXholder: “I think I as soon as I tried it I fell in love with it!… my neck is totally free! ..It’s brilliant!”
George Garzone, saxophonist and jazz educator, Berklee College of Music: “For me, the saXholder takes away all the pressure of the saxophone on my body. This is a phenomenon!”
Pete Thomas, music producer and saxophonist, about saXholder: “Finally, I can play the bass for more than 5 minutes at a time!”
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.