Sakkusu - Tenor Saxophone - Gold Lacquer
- Free 12-Point Professional Set-up
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
- Free One Year Checkover
The latest and greatest SAKKUSU RANGE! Professionally set up by our in-house technicians and supplied with a high-quality Yamaha Mouthpiece
We have now introduced brand new entry-level Sakkusu altos and tenors into our range, featuring a choice of Gold, Black and Vintage finishes. These new models represent incredible value for money – each sax has a solid construction, comfortable key layout, solid intonation and a pleasant and full-bodied tone. We also include a Yamaha mouthpiece in the package, enabling the player to channel a clear and free-speaking tone through their new instrument. In addition to this we provide an online tuition DVD, allowing you to get going straight away in the comfort of your home!
• Solid construction and mechanism, comfortable key layout.
• High Quality Pisoni Pads
• Top F# key. This extra top note was introduced on most saxes in the 1960s and most teachers recommend it.
• Fully gold lacquered. Easy to clean and looks beautiful.
• Yamaha mouthpiece (with cap & ligature). Widely regarded by teachers worldwide as the best model for students.
• Hard but lightweight shaped case with backpack straps & outer pocket.
• Link to online tuition material. Learn at your own pace at home.
• Comfortable padded neck strap, 2 x reeds, lacquer cloth, cork grease and mouthpiece patch.
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Gold lacquer
• Key Touches: Simulated pearl
• Neck: Sakkusu
• Case: Sakkusu hard shaped black case with backpack straps and outer pocket
• Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4c plastic
• Made in: China
• Free professional set up and free check over within a year
• Recommended For: Students
Considering the incredible price of this sax I’m extremely impressed with how well it performs in terms of its functionality. Quite often saxes around this price point have unstable tuning and a weak tone, whereas this model is the exact opposite. Position the Yamaha mouthpiece included within the set-up around 90% down the cork (a little further than normal) and all of the tuning pops out in exactly the right place! Beyond this the tone is very pleasant, making this sax highly playable. A definite recommendation from myself to complete beginners and a welcome addition to our student range of saxes. - Jim Cheek
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
12 point pro saxophone set-up included
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.