Keilwerth SX90R Shadow Baritone Saxophone - Low A
- Free 12-Point Professional Set-up
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
- Free One Year Checkover
A work of art with extensive engraving over a black nickel plated finish
One of the best baritone saxes ever produced! Made from solid nickel silver with silver plated keywork.
The SX90R Shadow saxophone pushes the limits of design and performance.
The body is made of German nickel-silver that resonates strongly and responds quickly to the players demands.
Black nickel plating coats the body adding depth to the well centered and powerful sound. The inner bell and key work are silver plated to highlight the extensive hand engraving for a vibrant and dazzling appearance.
From the small, intimate club to a concert arena for thousands of fans, the SX90R Shadow saxophone lets the player take control and offers limitless potential for expression and sounds
• Material: Solid nickel silver
• Finish: Black nickel plating
• Key Touches: Mother of pearl
• Neck: Keilwerth SX90R
• Engraving: Extensive hand engraving covering both sax & crook
• Case: Keilwerth custom ‘saxmover’ case with back-pack straps
• Mouthpiece: Keilwerth ebonite mouthpiece included
• Made in: Germany
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a Year
• Recommended for: Professional players looking for a big sound or players looking to own the most spectacular looking sax out there.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
12 point pro saxophone set-up included
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.