AMT LSi Microphone
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
One of the very best clip-on microphones used by professionals all over the globe
The AMT LS is Applied Microphone Technology’s flagship woodwind microphone system. Designed, manufactured by hand, and distributed by AMT in the USA. The system is intended to clip onto flanged bell instruments.
The LS is the # 1 choice for top professionals that look for the most natural sound reproduction possible from a clip-on microphone. All versions of the LS now include updated features including D.C.T. (Disconnect Cable Technology) with the ability to connect the Wi5IIC creating a belt pack-free wireless system.
The AMT LS is an excellent choice for soft to loud music for a principal artist, ensemble setting, or as a soloist. The microphone is suspended in a 4 point isolation ring reducing key and handling noise.
The LSi comes complete with the Inline preamp, carry pouch, and AMT disconnecting cable technology to allow the microphone to be used wireless with the AMT Wi5IIC, Shure Line 6, or Sabine Wireless. Sennheiser cable sold separately.
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.