Aizen Jazz Master Mouthpiece - Alto Saxophone
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
LEGENDARY SOUND OF VINTAGE MEYERBROS. A TRUE GEM THAT COMBINES MODERN PLAYABILITY WITH THE SMOKEY SOUND OF THE GOLDEN AGE OF JAZZ.
A low roll-over baffle, medium large chamber and delicately-crafted tip rail, with a lot of buzz. A big, husky, dark sound let’s call it the ideal in vintage. And with all the playability that you find in today’s mouthpieces, this is a piece that offers outstanding performance. It has quick response even with a slight amount of air, and the AIZEN Jazz Master can hold its own just as well in a modern ensemble setting.
Made In: Japan
Chamber: Medium large
Baffle: Low rollover
Ligature: Not included
Manufacturing Method: Hand made
Recommended for: Jazz Professionals
"What a beauty! This is a very luscious sounding piece and is a variation of the very popular AIZEN New York model. On the surface it looks very similar but if you look very carefully you'll see that it has a deeper chamber and as a result the sound is slightly re-balanced…for me it is a perfect mix of highs, mids and lows. There are a lot of 'top heavy', high baffle alto mouthpieces out there but this one brings back the concept of having a solid 'core' to the tone before any elaborations are made. Whilst having a medium large chamber it also manages to play incredibly freely…quite an impressive feat!" - Jim - sax.co.uk
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.