AKG C519M clip on Saxophone Microphone
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
- Miniature condenser clip-on microphone for saxophone
- Miniature gooseneck for accurate microphone alignment
- Detachable microphone cable
- Transducer shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- The C 519 clips onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, or any other wind instrument (e.g. didgeridoo). Room to move for the wind section at last! Its tight cardioid polar pattern makes the C 519 an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful, and clear sound.
Please note- this microphone requires 'phantom power' to function. Though this is standard to the vast majority of modern amps and sound desks it is advisable to check before ordering
Polar pattern: cardioid
Frequency range: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
Max. SPL: 130/132 dB SPL (for 1 %/3 % THD)
Equivalent noise level: 31 dB(A)
Signal/noise ratio: (A-weighted) 63 dB
Impedance: = 200 ohms
Recommended load impedance: >= 2000 ohms
Powering: = 2 mA
Power requirement: B 29 L battery power supply, MPA V L phantom adapter, AKG WMS bodypack transmitters
Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
Cable: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
Finish matte black
Dimensions Length: 213 mm (8.4 in.) (microphone only); max. width: 47 mm (1.9 in.)
Net weight C 519 M: 195 g (6.9 oz.)
C 519 ML: 85 g (3 oz.) (microphone and cable)
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.