D'Addario Select Jazz Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
VINTAGE-INSPIRED DESIGN WITH MODERN PRODUCTION
Daddario's select jazz mouthpiece perfectly captures the classic sound and response of the most sought-after vintage mouthpieces. Made and designed by a team of top musicians and engineers in the USA these mouthpieces come in four tip openings: 6, 7, 8, and 9. The precision made mouthpiece has even intonation across the entire range of the saxophone, and can be used for all styles of jazz. Ideal for the advanced student and professionals both!
Material: Solid Rod Rubber
Made In: USA
Ligature: Not included
Manufacturing Method: CNC milled
Recommended for: Advancing students / Professional
"This is a very nicely centered mouthpiece, toward the brighter side of the spectrum. It has a very big sound and is easy to play. If you don’t put too much air through it, you can get a lovely dark sound. However, when air is pushed through it, you get a contemporary bright edge. It’s reasonably resistant and consistent in altissimo, quite easy to tune and control while maintaining a reasonable degree of flex in your sound." - Mike - Sax.co.uk
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.