Meyer Ebonite - Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
FROM STUDENT TO VIRTUOSO, THE MEYER EBONITE HAS BEEN A POPULAR MOUTHPIECE FOR DECADES DUE TO ITS EXQUISITE PLAYING RESPONSE AND AFFORDABLE PRICE TAG
Meyer have been a favored upgrade mouthpiece for saxophone players for years after they became popular in the saxophone world subsequently to Cannonball Adderley’s sound. With a medium sized chamber, the Meyer lends itself to a versatile range of playing styles as it is easy to control whilst remaining focused. This mouthpiece offers clarity across the range of the saxophone, the tone is even and easy to manipulate.
- Material: Ebonite
- Made In: USA
- Chamber: Medium
- Baffle: Rollover
- Ligature: Basic Ligature & Cap
- Recommended for: Advancing Students/Intermediate/Professional
"These medium chamber pieces are truly great to play. If you are looking for a mouthpiece that can do both, Meyer is the way forward. With such an enticing price tag they are one of the mouthpieces I recommend to advancing students, but don’t be fooled as they are more than adequate for professional use. When played more aggressively they can really pack a punch if used on a model with a larger tip opening. Across the range of the saxophone they are a delight to play as they are effortless to control. On top of this the altissimo is very simple to balance due to the rollover baffle." - George - Sax.co.uk
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.