- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
The “Bullet” is the most effective tool for the adjustment of synthetic polymer reeds, both single and double, not to mention its effortless cut on natural cane.
ReedGeek’s newest and most advanced tool to date offers the user ground-breaking advances to reed adjustment and maintenance. Utilising advanced aerospace diamond-like alloys, the ReedGeek Bullet exhibits an edge of 94 RC hardness and is machined to tolerances closer than virtually any reed or woodworking tool on the market today. This precision allows double reed players to adjust tip contours to achieve maximum vibration without damage to the reed or its tip. With a built-in shank file, for burnishing and smoothing, every surface of the Bullet can be used for great efficiency. A stand alone, handle-less tool.
“This new gizmo from ReedGeek is made from his hardest material yet and feels great when you are trying to make whisker-like adjustments to your reeds. It also works beautifully on synthetic reeds too. This neat little tool has a built in shank file which doubles as a handle – very cool! it makes the whole operation of reed adjustment much more comfortable. Watching Mauro adjust my alto reed right in front of me, he turned my alto reed from a slightly stuffy affair into something wonderful and vibrant!” – Jim (Sax.co.uk)
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.