Selmer Paris SA80 Series II Sopranino Saxophone - Jubilee - Silver Plated
- Free 42-Point Professional Set-up
- Fast Worldwide Delivery
- Award Winning After Sales Service
- Free One Year Checkover
Specialist Sopranino made by the World Famous Selmer Paris
The “Super Action 80 Series II” sopranino features good overall blowing and attractive timbre. Despite its high pitch, it has a warm sound that is very close to the E-flat alto. It fully fits into the “Super Action 80 Series II” spirit, while asserting a real personality.
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Silver Plated (AG)
• Key Touches: Mother of Pearl
• Neck: Selmer Series II
• Engraving: Hand engraved bell & bow
• Case: Selmer Light Case with Backpack Straps
• Mouthpiece: Selmer S80 C* Ebonite
• Made in: Paris, France
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a Year
• Recommended for: All styles of professional musicians and serious students
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 TO UK MAINLAND
FAST & FULLY INSURED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Goods purchased online can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
FREE 42-POINT PRO SAXOPHONE SET-UP INCLUDED
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at SAX, we know that when you buy an instrument, our pro set up is absolutely essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum performance.
Furthermore, we offer an exclusive benefit to our customers. Any new saxophone purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.