Tom and Will Tenor Saxophone Gig Bag
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
The new tomandwill 36 series tenor sax bag brings together the best features from our previous bags along with a new handle, new crossover single zip easy opening, heavy duty oversized tomandwill zips throughout, high density padding , two lined pockets, padded crook pouch and our new hideaway backpack and shoulder strap carrying system.
We have done away with cheap padding - the new tenor sax bag features the best quality high density padding that is available today. The interior linings we have selected are so soft and luxurious that you’ll want to get inside the case yourself!
The new TWD crossover single zip opening has oversized heavy duty oversized tomandwill double opening zips that are easy to use and guaranteed to last a lifetime.
All our straps and handles are riveted as well as cross stitched with high tensile threads - we want our handles to last a lifetime and have invested considerable time and effort to make sure that our handles and straps are not just comfortable, but long lasting as well.
The new hideaway backpack and shoulder strap carrying system is designed to fit all - You can hold it like a ruck sack over your back with easy tightening & loosening pull straps or you can wear it over one shoulder and hide away the second strap. Straps and pulls can disappear out of sight by tucking them away inside our new breathable back pad. The tenor sax bag also features colour coordinated side pads with and adjustable side pads for a really snug fit and especially helpful if running or riding a bicycle.
The new tomandwill bag will protect just about any tenor sax from a Selmer classic, modern Yamaha custom and any budget student instrument besides.
• NEW GENERATION MODEL
• in grey with red interior
• with tomandwill crossover single zip opening
• high density padding for complete protection with high tensile stitching
• No-rip hard wearing polyester exterior, soft no-scratch interior linings, high tensile double stitching, RCS rivet cross stitch strap reinforcement
• with hideaway backpack & shoulder carrying system
• inner dimensions 76cm x 27cm x 15cm weight 1.58k
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.