Vandoren V12 - Tenor Saxophone Reed - Single
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
Buy any 10 Single Reeds - Save 10%
The V12 range of reeds have recently been extended to the alto saxophone. It was introduced to meet the demands of many professionals who required a different type of response from their reeds that the traditional cut.
The V12 is cut upon a thicker reed blank and leaves a slightly thicker heal and tip. It has a longer vibrating surface than the traditional cut.
A bigger, darker and warmer sound may be found in the V12, contrasted with the brilliance and responsive attack of the Traditional cut. It is a file cut reed.
In my opinion these are one of the best choices for playing classical saxophone, and they have been my go to reed for playing in that style for many years. As a doubler, I'm also quite fond of these reeds on clarinet. So whatever your instrument, definitely give these a try! - Oren Gurney (email@example.com)
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.