Vegan Cork Grease by Edgware
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
Handmade in the UK from 100% natural ingredients. Non-toxic, non-petroleum and non-synthetic. Doesn't dry out your corks and therefore will last much longer than regular cork grease.
- Made from 100% vegan, all-natural ingredients, and is free from toxins, synthetics and petroleums. This means that the corks of your instrument will not dry out so quickly, so this grease lasts longer and goes further than others on the market.
- Lubricates and maintains the health of corks on recorder, clarinets, saxophones, oboes, and bassoons.
- Suitable for all musicians, regardless of age or ability, professionals and students alike who care about their instrument and our planet will be delighted with this cork grease.
- Made, designed, and packaged in the UK.
- Comes in a kraft paper tube, inside a compostable Nature-Flex bag made from wood pulp, with a label made from 100% recycled content in the EU…all tied together with twine made in the UK.
- The Edgware team use this product as a lip balm in the office, so no need to warn young woodwind players not to put their cork grease anywhere near their mouths anymore!
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.