D'addario VENN Advanced Synthetic Reed - Alto Saxophone
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
A NEW & IMPROVED GEN 2 VENN SYNTHETIC REED FROM D'ADDARIO!
It’s been a few years in the making but hopefully worth the wait! The hype surrounding the new VENN reed is on a scale not seen by any previous synthetic reed launch. What makes this reed so attractive to sax players is that it mimics the qualities and performance of natural reed cane, all while delivering a reed that lasts many times longer and with the consistency we all long for! Coming from one of the World’s leading manufacturers of saxophone reeds you know you can rely on D’addario to produce a quality product. So far all the staff at Sax.co.uk are loving it!
VENN signals a new era in woodwinds innovation, combining a synthetic reed's stability with the sound and feel of natural cane. D'addario reverse-engineered cane itself, layering polymer fibers with resin and reed particles to make the blank. The result? VENN outlasts and outperforms—all while playing and sounding like natural cane!
- Introducing Generation 2 of their groundbreaking synthetic reed!
- The unique layering of polymer fibers gives VENN natural flexibility, for response and articulation similar to a cane reed.
- Combined with resin making VENN resistant to adverse elements and stresses that quickly break down natural cane reeds.
- Natural cane particles allow VENN to mimic cane, giving a warmer and richer sound.
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough play-test from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.