Yanagisawa BWO2 Baritone Saxophone - Bronze
- Free 42-Point Professional Set-up
- Fast Worldwide Delivery
- Award Winning After Sales Service
- Free One Year Checkover
A spectacular instrument made from solid bronze
The WO series for baritone is here! Yanagisawa have refreshed their range and made improvements to their already highly regarded baritones. The BWO2 includes some adjustments in intonation and further advances in key mechanism and layout. The best has just got better!!
Firstly, let’s take a look at the improvements that Yanagisawa have made with regards to key mechanism.
1. Change to the angle of the right little finger keys for smoother fingering.
2. Set of ‘feet’ underneath the side Bb & C levers – plus an optimisation in the mechanical side of producing these notes.
3. Newly designed Low A thumb key for smoother fingering.
4. Repositioning of the strap ring for easier playing.
5. Newly designed right-hand key guard exclusive to the new baritones. This protects the player from getting their trousers caught in the mechanics, when balancing the bell section on this area!
6. Redesigned upper bow brace for a stylish look!
Secondly, there are adjustments to sound and intonation:
1. Readjustment of tone-holes sizes and positions for better intonation.
2. Addition of a plate on the front of the neck pipe for a ‘tightening of the sound from middle to high register’.
And finally, there is a newly designed case, offering much more practicality over the previous model. In-line with the altos and tenors, it is now a back-pack style design! However, for baritone they have included some beautifully designed and slickly inset wheels, essential for any baritone player out on the road! This case also has much more pocket space to store one’s accessories.
• Material: Bronze
• Finish: Clear Lacquer
• Key Touches: Mother of Pearl
• Neck: Yanagisawa
• Engraving: Engraved
• Case: New stylish case with Backpack Straps
• Mouthpiece: Yanagisawa Hard Rubber
• Made in: Japan
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a year
• Recommended for: Advancing students, professionals
What a beauty of a new baritone from Yanagisawa! The bronze gives off a lovely warmth and body to the tonality. I think that Yanagisawa’s desire to constantly improve, despite their already extremely high standards is admirable. I find their entire WO series of baritones an absolute joy to play – the sound is the most responsive of all baritones I’ve ever tried; playing down through to the lowest register feels like an effortless process, and mechanically it is a dream! You can’t really ask for more. firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 TO UK MAINLAND
FAST & FULLY INSURED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Goods purchased online can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
Yanagisawa - SINCE 1954
Yanagisawa has a long-standing reputation for producing some of the finest saxophones ever made. The company's dedication to exceptional quality and precision is evident in every instrument they create.
Each saxophone is crafted by skilled artisans using only the finest materials, resulting in instruments that produce a rich, powerful sound with incredible clarity and depth.
We share this commitment to excellence, and take great pride in offering the largest selection of Yanagisawa saxophones anywhere in the world.
FREE 42-POINT PRO SAXOPHONE SET-UP INCLUDED
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at SAX, we know that when you buy an instrument, our pro set up is absolutely essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum performance.
Furthermore, we offer an exclusive benefit to our customers. Any new saxophone purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.