Yanagisawa "Yany" SIXS Alto Saxophone Ligature
- Fast Worldwide Delivery + No Hidden Fees!
- Award Winning After Sales Service
Top-end Gold Plated Ligature from Yanagisawa
“Yany” is from the nickname, while “SIXS” is a term that derives from the six spaces established between the mouthpiece and reed. This is the secret behind the appealing tonal qualities this ligature allows.
SIXS LIGATURE: For all alto sax and Bb clarinet hard-rubber mouthpieces
• Gold-plated brass
• Band designed with six spatially arranged contact points
• Four Ebonite spacers that hug the mouthpiece barrel
• Inverted single-screw mechanism (gold-plated brass ornamental head)
• Four disc-shaped points that stabilise the reed.
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75 TO UK MAINLAND
COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.